POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Fortress of Torganswall (160 kb) : The Fortress of Torganswall (160 kb) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  The Fortress of Torganswall (160 kb)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 25 Sep 2000 08:28:48
Message: <39cf4500@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Here is the scene Pic I work on. As always I'm not totally satisfied with
the results. It refuses to look imposing or something like that. Might have
to do with the lighting, the camera position and angle. But since I'm
dreaming of building the whole city of  Torganswall (the capital of my reign
on the world Asgard) or at least more parts of it, I want to look it good as
independent of these things as possible.

Most of the parts are isosurfaces and HFs. It took approx. 6 hours to render
with radiosity and AA 0.3.
The sky definitely needs more work.

Anyway ... please let me know, what you think about it.

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'festung.jpeg.jpg' (117 KB)